Since we opened our doors in 2002, we’ve been shaping and molding our premier St. Paul tennis facility to embody Fred Wells’ vision of a welcoming community center that is accessible to everyone in the Twin Cities!
Our state-of-the-art tennis facility has eight premier asphalt tennis courts, a fitness center, beautiful locker rooms, a conference room, two classrooms and a fully-functional kitchen.
There are many ways to play at the Fort; check out our Junior Program offerings, our many options for adult tennis players, and our affordable public tennis court rentals. Questions about playing at The Fort? Interested in renting our tennis facility? Contact Reid: 612.252.8367 ext. 111 or email@example.com.
Our top-notch St. Paul tennis facility is located at the heart of Fort Snelling. We're located 1 mile north of Minneapolis-St. Paul International Airport, 1/2 mile southeast of the Veterans’ Administration Hospital, and right across the street from the Bishop Whipple Federal Building. In the indoor tennis season, we'll be the building with the big white bubbles behind it. When you find us, parking is on the south side of our building.
100 Federal Drive S
St. Paul, MN 55111
M-Th: 8am - 10:30pm
F: 7:30am -10:30pm
Sat-Sun: 8am - 10:00pm
- All players and patrons must check-in with the front desk.
- Tobacco use and Alcohol are prohibited in the tennis center. FWTEC is a drug-free zone.
- Food & beverages (except water) are not allowed on the courts.
- No glass on the tennis courts.
- Only tennis shoes (non-marking shoes) are allowed on the courts.
- Shirts must be worn at all times.
- Spectator seating on end-court bleachers and lobby area only.
- Pets are not allowed.
- Private tennis instruction can ONLY be taught by FWTEC certified Tennis Professional.
FWTEC expects all staff, players and volunteers to demonstrate good sportsmanship and respect for one another at all times.
FWTEC does not tolerate foul, abusive or derogatory language, racquet throwing, or ball abuse. Exhibiting any of these poor behaviors will be asked to leave the court by management.
- Please arrive on time and wait in the lobby until your scheduled court time. Before your court time is up, gather gear and leave promptly so as not to interfere with the next scheduled users of the court.
- Do not walk onto your court until the designated time. To get to your court, please use the designated walkway. Do not walk across courts.
- Locker room is available to all patrons. Please remove all your personal belongings after using it. Do not leave any valuables in the locker room. FWTEC is not responsible for lost or stolen items.
- Workout room is to be used while waiting for a participant in a class or 1 hour before or after a court reservation.
Understand the Rules of Tennis: