The Fort Named 2018 Project Play Champion
The Fred Wells Tennis & Education Center was one of 21 organizations nationwide and the only tennis organization named a 2018 Project Play Champion by the Aspen Institute. The Fort was also the only entity in Minnesota to earn the honor. Click here for more information.
Give To The Fort Week November 13-18
November 13-18 is Give To The Fort Week! Donate today and enter a drawing for:
* One-year individual patron membership at The Fort
* Timberwolves tickets versus New Orleans on 1/12/19
* Brand new, limited edition Fort gear
We also would like to show our appreciate for all of our patrons this week! Come enjoy the following treats Tuesday-Friday courtesy of The Fort:
* Coffee & Donuts: 9:00-10:30 a.m.
* Cookies: 11:00 a.m.-1:00 p.m.
* Root Beer Floats or Popcorn: 5:30-8:30 p.m.
2018 ProAm Huge Success
Thank you to all who participated in the 2018 ProAm on November 10. The Fort raised over $40,000 for its TennisWorks program! We are so grateful to all of you for opening your hearts and checkbooks so that we can introduce tennis to more youth who might not have to the opportunity to participate. Click here for a recap from the evening.