If you're looking for a reason to attend our ProAm Tournament & Fundraiser on November 8, look no more. We've got your reason, and its name is Alexis Nelson.
15-year-old Lexi will be competing in the tournament as one of our "Pro" players, teamed up with an amateur to take on the doubles field. A few points on why this is a big deal:
- Lexi was ranked number one in the nation earlier this year.
- She made the finals of the International Orange Bowl Tournament, facing off against some of the best junior players in the world.
- She won the USTA Girls Winter Nationals in early 2014.
- She attended the Fed Cup development camp not long after, one of six junior girls invited from around the US.
- Oh, and she's kind, humble, and generally awesome.
Do you really want to miss seeing this kid do what she does best?